Date: Sunday, April 7th, 2013
Site: Jamestown Bridge. North Kingstown & Jamestown RI
Start Time: 9am sharp
Cost: $45 *Fee includes race entry and race t-shirt and post race party!
Race Categories: Individual
New for 2013! Best Costume Award!
How to Register:
If you prefer not to register online : Click to download Registration Form
*Please note that there is a $10.00 processing fee for all mail-in and day of registrations.
At TRIMOM, We love our VOLUNTEERS - Volunteers who work (4) hours receive a complimentary TRIMOM Race Entry!
for our online Volunteer Sign-Up Page with full descriptions of all jobs available!
for our online Volunteer Map to show you where the jobs are located!
This race is USATF - Sanctioned and Course Certified!!
Packet Pickup & New Registration:
NEW!!! NEW!!!! NEW!!!!
Saturday, April 6th: 4-7pm
160 Old Tower Hill Road - Wakefield Mall
Wakefield, RI 02879
Sunday, April 7th (race day!): 6-8:30am
Route 1A Park 'N Ride
No stopping or parking is allowed at the Park N' Ride on race day.
runners must be entering Route 138W by 10:00 am. Any runners reaching
the Beacon Avenue on-ramp later than 10:00am will not be allowed to
finish the race, per our race permit. Those racers not able to finish
in the allotted time will be given a ride back to the Start/Finish
- All participants (parent/guardian if minor) must sign a waiver form at packet pickup.
- You may have a fellow racer pickup your packet by signing the "Permission Slip" available by clicking here.
Give to a fellow racer and we will gladly give them your packet.
Without a signed permission slip, we will not give out your packet to
another racer. NO EXCEPTIONS!
USA Track & Field Waiver for Minors (Under Age 18)
USA Track & Field Waiver for Adults
Race Day Parking: IMPORTANT!
Parking is extremely limited - please carpool or ride your bike if possible and leave plenty of time!
Important - There is no parking at the North Kingstown Park 'N Ride. Racers are allowed to park on Route 1A/Boston Neck Road Northbound shoulder only.
- Obey "No Parking" signs
- Do not block driveways, side streets or roadways (be courteous to our neighbors)
- Stay as close to the shoulder as possible when walking along Rt. 1A/Boston Neck Road!
- Do not block vehicle traffic on Rt. 1A/Boston Neck Road!
******NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW*********
THERE IS NO PARKING AT THE NKHS DUE TO CONFLICT WITH EXISTING SPORTS!! ALL PARKING WILL BE ON ROUTE 1A NORTHBOUND SHOULDER!!!!!!!!
Bike racks provided for your convenience in the Registration area. We are NOT responsible for your bikes!
- Hammer Gel and water and Herbalife 24 on course located at Mile 2.5 on Seaside Avenue as well as the "Last Chance" water station prior to the Beacon Avenue on-ramp.
- Top notch medical and volunteer support along course
- Tech T-shirt
- Chip timing - located on your race bib for fast/active race results
Course Map: Click HERE!
Timing and Awards categories: (Timing by The Last Mile)
- Pee Wee - Under 13
- Junior - 13 to 18
- Male/Female Open - 19 to 39
- Male/Female Masters - 40 to 49
- Male/Female Seniors - 50 to 59
- Male/Female Veterans - 60 to 70
- Male/Female VIP - 70+
$100 to Overall Male and Female finishers!
$50 to Second Male and Female finishers!
$25 Third Male and Female finishers!
Top 3 Overall and in each category receive TRIMOM Bucks good for future TRIMOM Races!
Photos: Capstone Photography www.capstonephoto.com
Click to here download the Refund Policy
No refunds or credits given if the race must be cancelled due to weather.
Please don't litter along the course - dispose of cups and packs in receptacles provided.
Post Race Party:
Under the Tent in the Park 'N Ride.
Featuring coffee from Updike's Newtowne Coffee
Pizza, fruit and more!