All participants (parent/guardian if minor) must sign a waiver form at
packet pickup. You may have a fellow racer pickup your packet by signing
the “Permission Slip” available by clicking here. Give to a fellow racer, along
with your signed waiver, and we will gladly give them your packet. Without
a signed permission slip and waiver, we will not give out your packet to
another racer. NO EXCEPTIONS! Children under the age of 18 must be
accompanied by a parent/guardian at the time of packet pickup.
USA Track & Field Waiver for Adults
Race Day Parking:
Important! NO PARKING ALLOWED AT SOUTH KINGSTOWN TOWN BEACH. All racers and spectators MUST PARK their cars at Matunuck Elementary School. A shuttle bus will be provided. Rules will be strictly enforced by the race coordinators and the South Kingstown Police Department. Vehicles parked at the Town Beach, or in "No Parking" Zones WILL BE TOWED.
Race and Course Amenities:
• Visible mile markers at every mile.
• Road arrows and turn signs to clearly mark the course
• Fluid stations at every mile
• Hammer Gel, water, flattened soda and Herbalife Hydrate on course from mile 6 and up.
• Animal crackers, pretzels and oranges on course from Mile 6 and up
• Water is also available at the race start and finish line
• Toilets at start and finish area and at various points along the route
• Top notch medical and volunteer support along course
• Tech T-Shirt
• Hammer + Water on DEMAND bike support provided by NBX Bikes
• Sweeper Biker