The 2011 Jamestown Bridge 10K Race has sold out – in record time!
We are thankful for the amazing support and following from our athletes.
A wait list has been started for this event and you have until Friday, April 15th at 11:59pm EST to submit an email to us so we can add your name to the waitlist. Please be advised that after this deadline, we will no longer be able to process waitlist requests.
- All runners must be reentering Route 138W by 10:00am. Any runners reaching the Beacon Avenue On-Ramp later than 10:00am will not be allowed to finish the race, per our race permit. Those racers not able to finish in the allotted time will be given a ride back to the Start/Finish Area.
- All participants (parent/guardian if minor) must sign a waiver form at packet pick up.
- You may have a fellow racer pick up your packet, by simply signing the “Permission Slip” available on our website. Give to a fellow racer and we will gladly give them your packet. Without a signed permission slip, we will not give out your packet to another race. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Hammer Gel and Water on course located at Mile 2.5 on Seaside Avenue as well
as the “Last Chance” Water Station prior to the Beacon Ave On-Ramp.
- Free Bunny Ears to help celebrate Easter
- Top notch medical and volunteer support along course
- 100% heavy weight cotton T-shirt (all races)
- Chip Timing – located on your race bib for fast/accurate race results
- Bags of Jelly Beans as you cross the finish line
- Pee Wee – Under 13
- Junior – 13 to 18.
- Male/Female Open – 19 to 39
- Male/Female Masters – 40 to 49
- Male/Female Seniors – 50 to 59
- Male/Female Veterans – 60 to 70
- Male/Female VIP – 70+
- Clydesdale (men 200 lbs+)
- Athena (women 150 lbs+)