|Race Date:||Sunday September 26th, 2010|
|Site:||Matunuck, Moonstone and Green Hill Beaches (spectacular scenery).|
|$50 by June 30, 2010, $60 from July 1 – Sept 24, 2010
$70 to register the day of the Race.
Fee includes race entry and race t-shirt and post-race party!
Students 22 and under receive a $5.00 Discount (with proper ID).
Packet Pick-Up: (including shirt and race bib):
- Saturday, September 25th: 4 – 6pm.
Camire’s 20 B Main Street South Kingstown, RI 02879 (401) 782-8353
- Sunday, September 26th: (Race Day): 6:30 – 7:30am.
South Kingstown Town Beach Matunuck Beach Road, South Kingstown, RI
Race Day Parking:
IMPORTANT! – NO PARKING ALLOWED AT SOUTH KINGSTOWN TOWN BEACH.
All Racers and Spectators MUST PARK their cars at Matunuck Elementary School.
Rules will be strictly enforced by race coordinators and South Kingstown Police.
Vehicles parked at the Town Beach, or in ‘No Parking’ zones WILL BE TOWED.
- Must be able to complete the Half Marathon in 3 hours or less.
- Must be 12 years of age on Race Day to enter the Half Marathon.
- All participants (parent/guardian if minor) must sign a waiver form at packet pick up.
- Must show a Photo ID to pick up your race packet.
- Visible mile markers at every mile.
- Hammer Gel, Water and Gatorade (lemon-lime flavor) on course.
- Water is also available at the race start and finish line
- Carbo/Fluid Stations Located at Mile 2, 4, 8, 10, and 12
- Toilets at start and finish area and at various points along the route
- Top notch medical and volunteer support along course
- 100% heavy weight cotton T-shirt (all races)
Course Map: Click Here to view Course Map
Refunds: Click Here to download the Refund Policy.
No refunds or credits given if the race must be cancelled due to weather.
Fluids: Hammer Gel™ will be located at Mile 8 (Half) and unique to the Ocean’s Run Half Marathon: Hammer Gel™ on Demand – our bicyclists will carry Hammer Gel™ on their bikes to be given as needed along the course.
PLEASE DON’T LITTER ALONG THE COURSE – DISPOSE OF CUPS AND PACKS IN RECEPTACLES PROVIDED.
Post-race Party: The Ocean Mist Pub. All finishers over 21 receive one free Bud Light.
Training: The Ocean’s Run 1/2 Marathon and 5K has teamed up with ActiveTrainer coaches to provide you with training programs built to get people of all levels across the finish line.